Corporate bonds from an established group of companies in India, raising funding to further develop their business. (Total raise US$3.60 million).
The investment is professionally structured through a Singapore SPV and the invested funds are fully backed by real estate with a safe 65% LTV (loan to value).
Investment returns are offered over various terms and provide different rates of return accordingly.
Aditya Group is a business house established since 1994. Over the years the group has held diversified interests including construction, hospitality, healthcare and most famously education. Presently, Aditya Group’s core business is its comprehensive management service, that is currently managing over a dozen businesses spread across 4 countries, with over 1,000 staff on their books.
Today the Aditya Group boasts a total valuation of over $150m US, inclusive of real estate assets valued approximately $100m US.
In hospitality, they own numerous restaurants and bars around Kolkata, as well as a hotel. They are also very active in media, with their own production house. They still have a strong interest in construction too, with a long-standing and reputable construction company that has many successful projects under its belt.
There is no doubt that the Aditya Group is most famous for education. Since 2003, Aditya Group founder, the late Bashkar Aditya, started his philanthropic journey into the education sector and set up the Dum Dum Education Society; a non-profit organisation, a legacy that the new generation of the Aditya family, brothers Anirban and Ankit are still following to this day.
This has truly been a remarkable journey, with hundreds of thousands of children having benefited from the overwhelming generosity of the society over the years.
At present, the society has 8 schools with a total of over 9,000 students. The society itself now proudly holds a real estate portfolio of over $50 million US.
Ambition and motivation have always been factors that have fuelled the group, and today is no different. With plans for expansion in every sector of the group well underway, the Aditya Group are on course to grow significantly further over the next 2-3 years.
The education section of the group has a total valuation of US$81 million.
* Property Valuation of US$57 million (CBRE 2018)
* Business Valuation of US$24 million (KPMG 2018)
Terms & Conditions
All returns are paid monthly (regular returns) or at the end of the investment term (capital gain).
Years Regular Returns Capital Gain
• All collateral asset title deeds will be held throughout the investment period by BNY Mellon, a major international bank.
• All collateral assets are valued by CBRE (www.cbre.com) -The largest multinational commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world.
• All legal framework including contracts are prepared by CMS (cms.law) – One of the top-ten largest law firms in the world, headquartered in London, UK, with over 250 partners and 74 offices across Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
• The product infrastructure and banking is managed by Tectona Advisory, a Singaporean investment management company.
Make an Enquiry
Use the form below and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Average response time is 1-2 hours…